Wishes

BasPlayr

I want to take this time to wish all of the ORU fans a very Merry CHRISTmas.

Have a safe and Happy New Years.

Those that are travelling this holiday season, may God watch over you and make your entire trip a safe and pleasant adventure.

For those travelling to the OU game, Be the Sixth man and lift your team to an upset.

I'll be listening and cheering from the confines of my easy chair, but I'll be there in spirit.

Again, Happy Holidays!!

Ken Smith

Thanks so much, and same to you, Ken. We ALL appreciate our input over here on the ORU board. You are an asset to both the TU AND ORU boards.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from one Mr. & Mrs. Smith to another. Hopefully you'll hear us yelling from Norman all the way to your easy chair (but we'll still miss you)!!

I wish for a little red wagon, and a new puppy, a Super Micro Stretchy

Man, a new teacher cause mine is mean, i wish mom was a better cook, a new baseball glove....wait...wrong kind of wishing...nevermind...

I wish you the best of holiday seasons...Merry Christmas and may 2006 bring you everything you desire (except of course a Mid-Con basketball title).....I enjoy our back and forth and look forward to seeing you again in February....maybe someday a group of you can make a trip here and enjoy the cuisine at Buffalouie's....at any rate, Have a GREAT holiday

Likewise, Rlh. I am trying to set something up with another friend of mine to go visit you guys in February. How close are you guys to Indi?

. . . i wish mom was a better cook, . . .

What, ORU Eli!?!

For the love of all considered sacred, man!!

Sacrilege!!

We are about 2 1/2 hours north of Indy...take I-65 to Highway 2, to Valpo.....Let us know if you're coming and we'll see what we can set up for a lunch or something

I'm planning to be at the Valpo game(s) on the 9th. I'm flying into O'Hare for a business meeting in Chicago the following day, and hope to be at the ARC in time for the start of the Women's game. Any others plan to be there???

I'll be driving from Chicago to the Valpo game

TMH - Not EVERY Mom can be a good cook...mine tries hard but we ate a LOT of sandwiches growing up.....

If there's a chance for a get together, I just may make another trip to Valpo for the game.

I'm off on the 2nd and am planning to come up for the Oakland game. I've already got tickets to the UMKC game and also have a ticket to the CSU game at SLU the next day. Gosh, 3 trips before the middle of January! Mh car may sue me for abuse :wink: