Good luck against Oklahoma, Eagles!

ejmpalle

Your guys proved their character against Utah St in Logan. IMHO, if Oral Roberts can play like they did against Utah St in Logan when they're short-handed, there is no team in this country they can't beat, with the possible exception of Duke.

Your guys deserve a lot of credit and your win-loss record doesn't do you any justice!

Thanks for the kind words.... we need it after the last few games. It was nice to hear that Ken Tutt appears to have found his shooting touch. We need his perimeter game to compliment our inside presence of Caleb Green. Otherwise, opponents will just double or triple team him.

Good luck to Utah State for the rest of the season....

Thanks for the encouragement, ejmpalle. We appreciate it when we hear positive things from opponents, and it's nice that you took time to come over here after the game is over to compliment us.

Good luck to you guys this season - from what I've heard from ORU fans, most have nothing but respect for your team. They're a fun bunch to watch. We'll be keeping track of how you're doing as the season progresses.

Thanks, ejmpalle. I hope we can keep the series with you guys open each year.

Guest EagleBackr
Thanks, ejmpalle. I hope we can keep the series with you guys open each year.

...but hopefully without the referee who called Larry for a touch foul 30 feet from the basket with 4 seconds to go. LET THE PLAYERS DECIDE THE GAME!!