OU Game!

EasyTELGuy

About a month ago, I was thinking of posting a prediction of ORU by 5 points over OU. Perhaps things could be starting to come together for ORU after this game tonight against USU.

I grew up playing baseball and if you were in a hitting slump...boy, they can be pretty bad at times! But all of a sudden something clicks and you start getting a hit here, a double there, and before you know it, you've hit a .435 average over the past couple weeks!

My confidence for our guys is that that "...sudden something..." has just clicked and we go on fire against OU and into conference play from there! ORU by 5 at OU. :o

It's coming together. Lost hope at the half and turned off the

radio. Curiosity was killing me so I tuned back in 1/2 hr later and we were down 4. A big lesson in never give up and never surrender. A+ for

effort.

GO EAGLES!!!

I can remember many times back in the day when Blue & I would think there was a blow out, one way or the other, at the Mabee & head for the parking lot thinking we would hear the last 3 minutes on the radio. THen it would turn around, we would be parking again and running up the escalator.

It does give you a rush!!!