Coach Sutton Recap....

ORUTerry

He was asked about the call against Owens at the end of the game; said he could not comment about the call. It looked like to him that Owens tipped the ball. Was sad that an official decided the outcome of the game.

Sutton said the missed free throws hurt. (ORU shot 7 of 9 for the game, but missed two costly ones at the end of the game). He thought the team showed good effort in the 2nd half. Most people would have given up on the team given the score at half-time (down by 16). It says a lot about the team that they did not fold.

The 'old' Ken Tutt is back.... He took extra shots in practice over the last few days. Sutton reminded him how JamesOn Curry of OSU had a breakout game on Sunday.... told him this was his game - before the contest started.

Said they had very good practices coming into the game. Thought they played with effort in the first half - shots just were not falling. The team showed great effort on the glass (outrebounded USU 43 to 30). Thought our bench players (Moses, Eric and Yemi) contributed.

Sutton said he felt much more encouraged after this game than after the loss to Louisiana- Lafayette last Thursday. Said that Utah State is a very good team - it would have been a nice victory. Thought the team had turned a corner.

I heard the recap too...nice summation ORUTerry.

Man I hope we just go in and sock OU in the mouth early with high intensity and great shooting! Wouldn't that be great?

And wouldn't it be better to put a 1st half TU and a 2nd half USU game together into one game at OU!!!! 8)

One of these game we are going to put two halves together.... it is going to be very ugly for the other team. Let's hope it is in Norman next week.

One of these game we are going to put two halves together.... it is going to be very ugly for the other team. Let's hope it is in Norman next week.

My thoughts exactly! I just said the same thing in another thread! :)

In my mind, there's no doubt we are able to beat OU...it's a matter of our game coming together for 2 halves, of our confidence being that of champions, and a great ORU contingency screaming our heads off - I will do my part on the latter next week! :D (Just ask my work colleague's kids who sit in front of me at the MC!) :lol:

I take a back seat to NO ONE in terms of obnoxiousness... I have seen countless people offended - but do I care? NO! I have even been asked to move away from a section by the Athletic Department because we were standing and yelling too much for those around us.... actually that was Isbig's fault :D

This young padwon was just learning from the jedi back then, Master Terry.

That was also the time i got coach Vosick from UMKC to look over at me and smile as I took Mike Watson out of his game with some top level Smack!

You know we will bring in at Lloyd Noble. ORU chants will ring just like at MSU. Well bring our A game, i hope the boys on the hardwood bring thiers.