Media Updates...

Dr. Cornelius

This site is more than just the message board. Remember to check the main page and especially the media page throughout the year for updates. The media page will eventually have coaches shows and highlights but for now you can head over and download the new "Unfinished Business" commercials currently running on ESPN and other local channels. Be sure to email them to your friends and spread them around to as many people as possible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You can listen to Coach Sutton, Larry Owens, & Ken Tutt discuss the NCAA tourney game versus Memphis.

MP3 download

I did notice when editing down the audio that 1430 ran not one but 3 Planned Parenthood adds during the broadcast. I know somebody had mentioned this before but I hadn't noticed it until tonight. Another reason we shouldn't be doing business with 1430 and Clear Channel.

I did notice when editing down the audio that 1430 ran not one but 3 Planned Parenthood adds during the broadcast. I know somebody had mentioned this before but I hadn't noticed it until tonight. Another reason we shouldn't be doing business with 1430 and Clear Channel.

All that may be true, but you gotta love the "Buzz Babes", from the station representing our school.

Guest Baron

They also ran the Planned Parenthood ads on the live stream of the Mid Con tourney games that I heard - Valpo and the first half of Chicago State.