ORU Notebook - Tulsa World (12-30-2007)

ORUTerry

ORU Notebook:

By JIMMIE TRAMEL World Sports Writer

12/30/2007

He looks familiar: Among those in attendance for Oral Roberts' game at Utah State was Dave Kragthorpe, part-time Tulsa resident and father of former University of Tulsa football coach Steve Kragthorpe.

Dave's home is in Logan, Utah. He spends the fall months wherever his son is coaching (last fall in Louisville and the previous four falls in Tulsa) and returns to Logan after football season to be a fundraiser for Utah State's athletic department. He has an office in the basketball arena.

"We've got things reversed," Dave said. "We come to the snow in the winter time."

Tulsa World Sports Extra

You can tell that Jimmie Tramel is totally clueless when it comes to ORU.  He used 80% of this article to talk about a TU story and another 10% to talk about USU's home court winning streak.  Always good to send your A-team on the road!  (Yes, Big Brother, I know....tell this to the Tulsa World!!)  :roll:

You can tell that Jimmie Tramel is totally clueless when it comes to ORU.  He used 80% of this article to talk about a TU story and another 10% to talk about USU's home court winning streak.  Always good to send your A-team on the road!  (Yes, Big Brother, I know....tell this to the Tulsa World!!)  :roll:

more on tramel's time covering ORU in Utah.  it looks like to tried to interview Matt Groening after reading the ORU game notes.  i know this has been discussed before, but i thought no one could actually prove if he ever even went to ORU.

Regarding Matt Groening Request: D'oh!"

http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/blogs/blogcomment.aspx?column_id=9&entry_id=1706