Hilarious!

vcboy2000

I usually avoid the message boards after a big loss because the fall out is usually overly emotional and annoying, but I decided to log on today and what do I get? Absolutely nothing! No fall out post, no soul searching post, not even a breakdown of the game. Then it hit me- the emotional rollercoaster has finally worn you guys out. I think a lot of you are finally getting to that place where I have been for a while and where Bkr has been since the Mo State loss- the place of disallusionament. Even if it is short lived (until Oklahoma). It was nice to catch the game on the radio last night, discover that we were stinking it up, listen to us lose by a large margin, and then only have a brief moment of depression (3 minutes) before moving on with how excited I am the holidays are here.

(inhaling deeply, before a long exhale). Man, it feels good to be free!

VC Boy, your way off.

Were just going through the stages of grief right now,

Were in denial, tomorrow well start to mourn, then monday or so well get angry, just in time to do it all over again as we listen to the Utah State game on the radio.

we listen to the Utah State game on the radio.

I thought you already played them?

Hell of a time to have so many injuries. Aren't you on game 3 of a 7 game road swing?

I'm not too sure that our health is what's really killing us. C'mon, we weren't using Riouse enough to begin, everyone thought JB should have been sitting to begin, and Meloy wasn't exactly a spark off the bench. Our needs are deeper than health.

I'm not too sure that our health is what's really killing us. C'mon, we weren't using Riouse enough to begin, everyone thought JB should have been sitting to begin, and Meloy wasn't exactly a spark off the bench. Our needs are deeper than health.

Yep.

dispite the game on the floor,

Our Mabee center game is tight! The team has been struggling, but we are on our game!

rock solid announcer, great student section, best band in the land, good supportive crowds.

If they had a touney for Us, wed be dancing for sure :lol:

I would like to think it is a health issue but it is plain it is not. They are not playing well right now and no one is leading this team. Tutt is not hitting and taking way too many shots and bench is producing very little help. This team has it's work cut out for it. I said we should't peak so soon but I doubt that I have to worry about that now and who knows what their peak will be. Don't worry about losing the coach this year. I know he is or should be under pressure to get this group to perform to thier ability. :cry:

Never fear, the voice will hold you and never let you go. Right? Voice? :cry:

I would hold his wife and he could be comforted vicariously through her!