Louisiana-Lafayette predictions.

EagleFanatic

Guest Rob Marshall

I'm in Las Vegas for my company's annual sales meeting this week, so I'm feeling lucky (or blessed, if that's possible?) ... ORU easy by 10+ lead by Green, Tutt, and Owens.

Usually i go conservative, but i say the eagles come out swinging, catch Cajuns offguard. Wear down in the 2nd half.

eagles by 10 or more

I'm with Sisko. Their backs are to the wall with this injured line-up. They will come out swinging HARD. Look for another solid contribution from our favorite freshman, Marchello!

ORU by 7!

Baldy,

You can have all kinds of fun with CH 'quotes'.... how about something referencing "your cold, dead fingers"? LOL

ok...wasn't wanting an address...was just curious what side of town you lived on. I live out in the NW burbs in Schaumburg. I'm going to the Valparaiso game in January (I'll be at home during the Chicago St. game) so I was going to see if you wanted to come with.

I'll stick with Tony Mejia (cbs.sportsline.com) and his predcition of ORU 83, La-La 80.

Interestingly, out of 13 games on the schedule for tonight, we're the only road team projected to win. We've earned Tony's respect - and I certainly hope we prove him right!

Let's see, a 21 point loss to LA-Lafayette, a team that lost to Charlotte by 5 in Lafayette, LA. While Valpo beat Charlotte by 3 in Charlotte.......hmmmmmm. You draw your own conclusions.

Guest EagleBackr
Let's see, a 21 point loss to LA-Lafayette, a team that lost to Charlotte by 5 in Lafayette, LA. While Valpo beat Charlotte by 3 in Charlotte.......hmmmmmm. You draw your own conclusions.

Simple conclusion: you're an idiot. If Duke beats you clowns by the same score, you'll probably be claiming "moral victory". Just step away from the computer, get back on the John Deere and finish plowing the south 40 - Ma wants to head into town for some more pork rinds.

Tulsa loses to OU by 9. ORU beats TU by 16. Draw your own conclusions.