New Article on Jeremy Hazel with Pics

vcboy2000

"I'm very excited about going to Oral Roberts University for my next four years", said Hazell. "I'm going to have a great time being a Golden Eagle."

Nice find, vcb. Six players from one team going to D1 teams. Not only does it talk about the six they already signed, it says the coach expects TEN MORE to sign by season's end! Talk about a loaded team! In fact, how many players do they have, anyway? Maybe he's expecting to sign everyone on the team. Let's hope so - sixteen is already a HUGE team.

BTW - did you notice that the coach said Hazel is one of the leading scorers in the country and will be an immediate contributor? Yahooo!

Upon reflection, I suspect every member of that team may be placed there because they have D1 potential. In fact, based on the success of that team in the past, you probably need exceptional credentials in order to be considered for a spot on the team.

So maybe having such a high number of their players sign isn't as shocking as I first thought.

"I'm very excited about going to Oral Roberts University for my next four years", said Hazell. "I'm going to have a great time being a Golden Eagle."

We are excited to have you too, Jeremy!