UMKC Loses to South Dakota State

ORUTerry

Look at those numbers.... Quinton Day took 20 shots and only made 4 of them. The diiference in the game is the amount of foul shots taken (34 versus 17) - how about that home cooking? And the rebounding.

OUCH!! Maybe we can trade out UMKC for SDSU in the Conference! Is SDSU even D-1? That will be a VERY long bus ride back to KC.

Did you see where Terry Unruh's brother Wayne was one of the referees?! :lol:

OUCH!! Maybe we can trade out UMKC for SDSU in the Conference! Is SDSU even D-1? That will be a VERY long bus ride back to KC.

Did you see where Terry Unruh's brother Wayne was one of the referees?! :lol:

Second season in D-I. If you want to know more he is an older thread that will help:

http://www.orusports.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17

No thanks. I'll keep UMKC. Give me SDSU for Centenary any day though. By the looks of their facilities and their team, they'd be a great trade for what is undoubtedly our weakest team.

Second season in D-I. If you want to know more he is an older thread that will help:

http://www.orusports.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17

89rabbit, I knew that SDSU was D-1. I was aware that you visited our board every now and then and wondered if I would be able to get a reaction out of you if I said something like I did. Congratulations on a home win from our conference brethren. I still think that the UMKC guys are in for some good, old-fashioned running when they get back to practice tomorrow.

Another point to clear up, too is that I don't know that Wayne Unruh is any relation to our beloved Terry (thus the laughing smiley). Just didn't want anyone to think I was TOTALLY off my rocker.

Maybe I dreamed it, but wasn't Cenetenary trying to leave the MidCon?

They were trying to get in the Southland. However the Southland invited Central Arkansas (moving up from D-II), and Texas A&M - Corpus Christi.

I am easily baited. :wink:

The proverbial carrot dangling in front of your nose, 89rabbit :D ?

Another point to clear up, too is that I don't know that Wayne Unruh is any relation to our beloved Terry (thus the laughing smiley). Just didn't want anyone to think I was TOTALLY off my rocker.

Uhhhhh, we don't thing you're TOTALLY off your rocker, Bogus!