3rd Bus Added For OU/ORU Game

Old Titan

Due to continuing demand, a third charter bus has been added to our caravan to Norman on December 28th to see the Golden Eagles men's basketball team take on the nationally-ranked Oklahoma Sooners. That means there is still room for you and yours to be a part of an unprecedented ORU athletics event! Please see the information posted at the top of the message board for details. Don't delay - sign up today!

How many people per bus?

Sounds like we will have a LARGE presence in a half full (or less) Lloyd Noble Center!

Each bus has 57 seats, but we're limiting each bus to 50 fans. We're at 125 people signed up right now.

Each bus has 57 seats, but we're limiting each bus to 50 fans. We're at 125 people signed up right now.

...and this is the number of paid people going on the bus. We have to cap it at 150, so if you want to go on the bus, be sure to sign up this week to make sure you get a seat. It will certainly make for a great stocking stuffer at Christmas for your family members.

There are others that are going down on their own (such as myself with some others) and our travel squad alone is 15. We should have at least 200, plus players' families and others at Lloyd Noble making sure that our Golden Eagles hear the O-R-U chant like we did in Springfield.

The Hornets will host the Houston Rockets on the same day in OKC. Just something else to drag away a potential OU fan for our game on Dec. 28. I really think that this could be an almost neutral crowd or possibly a home crowd for us. I know our fans will be much louder! Am I the only one with a good feeling about this game if we are healthy?

You're not the only one who is excited. I have a bunch of friends who go to OU and we've been taking smack all season long. If we lose this game I might get a lot of that thrown back in my face. I think we could finally prove Dick Vitale's confidence in us right if we play like we can.