Summit TV

tmh8286

Have you checked out the SummitLeague.org website lately, and seen the Summit TV box on the home page?  "Live and On-Demand Streaming Audio & Video".  By that line I would assume we would have access to previously recorded games in addition to live broadcasts, which would be nice.  I attempted to sign up for the service, knowing that no packages were offered yet but thinking it might get me in the loop, but without selecting a package it wouldn't let me complete the process. 

The sign-up is the same system that was used for "Rocky-vision" during the Mid-Con Baseball Tournament at Western Illinois.  I think it MIGHT be related to CSTV and/or XOS.  Anyway, there will undoubtedly be a charge for the service, but no indication of what that would be that I could find.  I suspect it will be similar to the Rocky-vision fees at WIU - something like $19.95 for a season, or $49.95 for a whole year's worth of streaming.  Either way, it's great to have that option to look forward to next season.