Don't forget.....

Geoff Haxton

Tomorrow, I'll conduct my show from 9-11 live from Alfred D. Boyer Stadium on am 1550 and 97.1 fm the sports animal.  I'll have a one-on-one interview with Rob Walton in the second hour. 

After the show of course, we'll get ready for the winners bracket game at 1:15.  You can catch all the action on am 1300 kakc the buzz and on orugoldeneagles.com

If you pay for the live streaming at wiuathletics.com.  You can still pull up the audio stream.  TMH tells me they're really close together.

Thanks for listening,

Hax

GH,

As always a great job today.  We are certainly lucky to have such a line of truly professional radio men, especially for baseball dating back to Dave Garrett.  After picking up some of the internet feeds of the other institutions we have played over the years, some of them border on the "amateur hour", even for pretty significant baseball programs.  Geoff gives a pretty unbiased report day in and day out, not just the "homers" side of events.

Again, my hats off to you Geoff,  keep up the good work.

Here, here, redhammer.  I couldn't have said it better myself.  Geoff is the consummate professional.  The parents of kids on either team can listen to Geoff's broadcast and get a quality product without worry that their kid is going to get slammed, even if he's on the opponent's team.  In addition, he's got an insider's knowledge of baseball, so you get good information about what's going on while you listen.

What he said, Geoff!