Oakland Updates

TrueBlue82

I have access to the internet today, but no option for audio streaming at work, so I'd appreciate to have periodic updates from the baseball game at Oakland posted on the board.  Thanks!

Blue - scoreless at the end of the first.  I didn't catch the Eagles' at bat, but Oakland left one stranded.

I've been outside, just came in, so I don't know what inning or anything other than the score - 7-0 good guys!  Go Eagles!

I believe that Geoff just said six runs scored in the fourth, no outs, Jake just stole second. 

Where were these guys in the fourth game of the Valpo series???

He also said that an Oakland error allowed two runs, although every batter to come to the plate has got a hit, except one, might have been Duffy, who was hit.  Chad was just walked.  Still no outs in the inning.

ORU ended up 9-0 top of the fourth.  Three up, three down for Oakland in bottom of fourth.  ORU no score in top of fifth.

ORU ends up winning Game #1 of the series, 15-2.  Chapman has 2 ERs and 13 K's in 8 innings of work to get the win.

Thanks for finishing the job for me, Bogus.  Today was the birthday of Number One Son, so we went to see Spidey 3 and then went out for dinner.  I didn't get to hear the last part of the game.

You guys are awesome - thanks for keeping me in the loop!  I have full access to the net today - but no time!