How was the crowd?

mrmaguda

I bought my $17 ticket over a week ago so I really wanted to attend. But after fishtailing and hydroplaining on Harvard in an attemt to get to the Mabee Center, I realized that the game was not going to be in the cards so I stayed home and watched my equally beloved Billikens try to upset UNC instead. Were there a lot of people who were able to make it?

watch the game here in Springfield,Missouri and the crowd on the tube was not very good at all...Sutton had said that he hoped the snow would hold off for a big crowd but it did not and there was no crows at all...overall a good game...you guys have a very good team that will give people fits...Just ask USC...good to get out of there with a win...

Thanks for the kudos that don't feel very well deserved at this point, smsandmsuson. I for one really appreciate the good sportsmanship displayed in your remarks.

Your team played an excellent game. They were strong, physical, played smart, and made what seemed like impossible shots. Tyler Chaney was everything he was said to be. Don't know what happened to Ahearn. Guess he had an off night. Your team did what they needed to to win. They were down by as much as nine, I believe, in the first half, but kept fighting, and were up by as much as twenty in the second. We lost our composure in the second half, leading to ill-advised shots on the offensive end and a breakdown in defense on the other. We were lucky to escape with only a twelve point loss.

In response to your question, mrmaguda, the gold seats were by no means full, but it was a better crwd than I'd expected, given the snow, and that it was church night. I haven't seen the attendance numbers, but I'd guess 3500-4000.