soggy and delayed but,

Geoff Haxton

going to play around 7:30.  Nasty conditions for baseball.  More rain could end it.  am 1300 and orugoldeneagles.com for tonight... No instant messaging due to no wireless.  Cliff Martin will have the only internet connection.  You can still email goldeneaglesbaseball@hotmail.com.  Will check once in a while.

Thanks

Bottom 2nd and we are still tied, hopefully doesn't get rained out, anyone else listening?  Wichita state has a pretty good live stats page

I'm glad we're warm & dry...but I'd like it even better if we were ahead.  Go Eagles! :lol:

sullivan is throwing great, I wonder if he can go for the complete game shutout?

Eagles win...Eagles win!!  4-0 win over Wichita State!!  Nice job by the Freshman with a complete game 4-hitter.  17-14 on the year.  Let's hope we win four this weekend!

shut outs are always impressive...............

...especially at the expense of a #11-ranked team.  At some point in time, the pollsters are going to take notice of this team, but probably not until we get a dozen or so Mid-Con wins under our belt.  I'm hopeful that we get to reschedule our Kansas game from last week's rainout and that the OSU game is played next week.

Jerry pitched great.  Good win for the team.  Great radio broadcast as always.  Great night of road baseball!

Jerry Sullivan was "the MAN" tonight - he's going to turn some heads this season - and could be a key component of the Eagles' run through the Mid-Con and NCAA playoffs.  A four-hit shutout on the road against a ranked team in the "Scott Sutton Shootout"???  Wow!

Just got back to Tulsa a few minutes ago.  Great game for our guys.  Quick game... good offense... even better pitching.  Great job out there tonight on the diamond. 

Jerry Sullivan was "the MAN" tonight - he's going to turn some heads this season - and could be a key component of the Eagles' run through the Mid-Con and NCAA playoffs.  A four-hit shutout on the road against a ranked team in the "Scott Sutton Shootout"???  Wow!

"The Scott Sutton Shootout"!  That's funny!