Missouri State Game Preview

MoState417

EXCELLENT preview! A really nice job on what we might expect tomorrow night. I liked seeing the pictures of both teams lined up like that. A great looking bunch of guys on both teams.

I was surprised that more wasn't made of the grudge aspect, although that's probably not the best way to approach a game. I'm sure that it's high on their minds, however. I didn't remember that Caleb hung 33 points on them last year. I believe that that is his career high. Think he'll be seeing double (and triple) coverage from them tomorrow? No mention of the fact that Barry will be returning to the place of his first D1 coaching job, or that Scott Sutton was his assistant coach.

No Matter. It was still a great preview of what we will see tomorrow night. I have a feeling that it's going to be a barn burner!!

MoState417,you said on the MSU board that your dad went to ORU. A divided household for the big game tomorrow night, huh??

We appreciate your posting on our board, and look forward to a great game tomorrow night. Won't you catch a lot of grief from your Bears friends wearing that ORU hat? Out of curiosity, do you follow ORU other than for this one game? Thought you might have grown up tracking ORU basketball if your dad came here.

Thanks for the info.... should be great game on Wednesday evening. If I remember last year, the Bears played Caleb Green straight up with little or no double team - and he made them pay. Will be interesting to see if they try that strategy again. Keys to the game will be Owens and Michalec.... and the play of the bench. That assumes that Tutt and Green have solid games.

MoState417,you said on the MSU board that your dad went to ORU. A divided household for the big game tomorrow night, huh??

Out of curiosity, do you follow ORU other than for this one game? Thought you might have grown up tracking ORU basketball if your dad came here.

Yeah i follow ORU, I get to a few games a year, I go to missouri state, so ORU is my second fav team.