Tickets for Wednesday night's game

Bogus Smith

We have a few extra tickets to the game Wednesday night. If you are an ORU fan (even an ORU fan for every game but the TU game) and will cheer wildly for the good guys (i.e., the home team, the guys in White (or Gold), the guys that play with passion) :D send me a private message and we'll make arrangements to get you some tickets.

We have a few extra tickets to the game Wednesday night. If you are an ORU fan (even an ORU fan for every game but the TU game) and will cheer wildly for the good guys (i.e., the home team, the guys in White (or Gold), the guys that play with passion) :D send me a private message and we'll make arrangements to get you some tickets.

OK, some of you have taken me up on this offer, but I still have some tickets and I guess I'm going to have to modify the requirements for using these :-)

If you're a basketball fan and you are for the good guys to win (but not in to cheering wildly) then let me know if you need tickets and I'll accommodate the request (while supplies last)!!

KRMG is going "All snow, all the time" this AM, so we'll probably get nothing or a dusting. They hype may keep some casual fans away tonight, so everyone that can needs to come and make some noise.

There are some Bears fans that are in the Tulsa area, as well as some that will be coming down from Springfield for the game, so I'm pretty sure that they will be well represented (although maybe not like we did last year at their place - the look on the ORU team's faces when they came out onto the court and we started screaming was priceless!), so we need to do the same.