Southern Utah - April 20 - Food Drive

Mike Minyard

ORU is having a food drive for the Southern Utah baseball game on April 20.  All food donated goes to the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma.  I will post more information later.

The way I read that at first I thought the food drive was for Southern Utah - I thought, boy, things down there with the new basketball coach must be tougher than I realized!

bump...

We will have a box available for monetary donations as well.  For every $1 contributed the Food Bank can distribute $9 worth of donated food to the community.  You can get more information on the Oklahoma Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma at www.cfbeo.org

We will be doing a promotion for the Friday night game against Southern Utah that will allow fans to get a free ticket by donating a can of food.  I hope that everyone participates in the fight against hunger.

This is a great opportunity for ORU fans to make an impact on the Tulsa community, and also a great opportunity to invite someone out to the ballpark.