A couple of things I found . . .

tmh8286

. . . while searching for any low-down on Scott Sutton's intentions for the future.  I didn't find much along those lines (nothing more than "also possibly in consideration for the position would be Scott Sutton, Oral Roberts"), but I did find these things of interest.

I don't remember if we've talked about this before, but Scott has a VERY NICE Scott Sutton web site.  Layout is GREAT, pictures are excellent, really well done.  Only thing is, it hasn't really been kept current.  Last entry appears to be about the time of our win at Kansas.  Beyond that, it's hard to tell how much personal input, if any, Scott has actually had in it.  Here's the link:

Coach Scott Sutton Website

Second, a pic of "Scott Sutton" gesturing to his players during the tournament!  Wow!

I've seen that website before - Scott's last "diary" entry is from mdiway through the conference schedule two seasons ago - he was sounding very encouraging regarding Ken Tutt's return from his broken foot!

Whoever does/did that website on Scott's bahalf hasn't exactly stayed on top of it.

By the way, I never realized Scott did such a convincing impersonation of Conley Phipps.  Even has the scowl down pat... :wink: