CONGRATS TO CHICAGO STATE

ANDROO

For all the chicago state doubters,,, they won today 75-74 against a tought UIC team......Good Job Cougars....

Oh my God. I was listening earlier and they were down 17 in the 2nd half. I figured the Lady Cougars had a better chance of winning the Fiesta Bowl Classic than the men's team beating UIC.

That must have been some mad rally down the stretch. Sorry I missed it.

I have not been keeping up with the other Mid Con Teams at all, but congrats to Chi State if this was a bid win for them. We'll see you all in January, but for now we got some monster road games to focus on first.

Guest Rob Marshall

For reference if this means anything, Georgia Southern (a 55-101 loser to Missouri State on Friday) beat UIC 89-69 last Monday.

Really does place this 'significant' win in perspective for me. Thanks, Rob.

Naw seriously, a win is a win. Good job Chi State. Way to fight back.

Not trying to stir up an argument, but chicago state win was hugse for them and a good win for the conference... This UIC team maybe lost to georgia souther,,,,but this UIC team went to GEORGIA TECH and won by double digits....

Not trying to stir up an argument, but chicago state win was hugse for them and a good win for the conference... This UIC team maybe lost to georgia souther,,,,but this UIC team went to GEORGIA TECH and won by double digits....

Good point. It was a home game for the Flames, and even though it's not that far how many CSU fans do you really think showed up, compared to home team fans?

There has been much negative talk about the Flames so far, but there's no reason they couldn't be improving, and obviously if they beat Georgia Tech that convincingly, they have a lot more potential than one might have thought.

This was an impressive win for the Cougars.

Wow! Didn't know this.