Couple of notes from THE VOICE

oruvoice

During the OU/Villanova game yesterday Dick Vitale started talking about 'mid-majors' that noone knows about, who are teams that can compete with the big boys. He was initially referring to Bucknell and their recent upsets. After talking about them, he said there are a few others like...Oral Roberts, Withrop, etc.!!! Nice!

Yes Basplayr, heading to Memphis to support Tulsa's football team in the Liberty Bowl. Any excuse to go home and eat some good BBQ (lord knows their ain't any in Tulsa), see friends, and hit Beale is a good excuse. Btw, you guys will love the Liberty Bowl. It a a great college football venue. Hopefully, it will be nearly full of TU/Memphis/C-USA fans to support TU!

Blue...I can't answer the question. I hope I don't have to find out. Seriously, if ORU and Memphis played in the NCAA tourney, I don't know who I'd pulle for more until they tipped it off. Best scenario would be a Sweet 16 match-up so I could be happy about ORU making it that far and not too sad if Memphis won on their way to the NCAA title!

ORU fans in general. Let's not kick TU too much right now. They will eventually get better and a lot of their fans are prospective fans for ORU later this season and beyond. I think many folks that were 'quiet' during last nights game will come back to the Mabee Center in the near future.

That said.....A 3-Peat sure is SWEEEEEEEEET!!!

I, for one, am definately coming back. I just forgot to look at the schedule and didn't realize the Mo State game was this soon. If I can Get Tickets I'll be there Wednesday. It's one of those that I had listed as a must see game, along with the UMKC tussell and the Oakland "revenge" match. 8)