Chris Ashman status?

TrueBlue82

I noticed Marcus Tackett started Friday's game and Chance Chapman on Saturday.  Is Chris Ashman injured, or is Rob just shaking things up?

Ashman came out of the bullpen again in today's game and finished the game, he walked the first batter, but got the last batter to hit into a double play (4-6-3).  I have heard that Ashman was allergic to hard work during the off-season.  As we know, for every action there is a reaction...maybe this is the reaction (which is too bad).  Maybe he'll get better as the season goes on.

I saw you there today, Bogus, but didn't get over to say hello.  You had a rowdy student section behind you today, huh? 

I was kind of curious why Ashman has become our closer.  Got to be something going on there.  Maybe what you said . . .

Glad to see the boys winning some games this weekend - we should be back to .500 after tomorrow.

The .244 batting average is cause for concern - but I'll trust Rob Walton's claim that the cold January is to blame.

It was BEAUTIFUL at J.L. Johnson today.  Last I heard, rain is expected for tomorrow.