2007 March Madness on Demand

ORUTerry

Signing up allows you to watch games from your computer. Last year it was limited to a certain amount of people, so sign up now if you are interested.

My favorite part about March Madness on Demand is the boss button.  Since so many people watch the games at work, I guess they deemed this necessary.  When you click the boss button, a mock excel spreadsheet pops up immediately, hiding what you were really doing.  Very clever.

My favorite part about March Madness on Demand is the boss button.  Since so many people watch the games at work, I guess they deemed this necessary.  When you click the boss button, a mock excel spreadsheet pops up immediately, hiding what you were really doing.  Very clever.

Thanks for explaining that, Joey.  Not coming form a corporate environment I really didn't get it at first.  Now it makes perfect sense! :lol: :lol:

Keep in mind that MMOD will play the game in it's entirety (I believe), in case CBS should cut out to a different game.

Keep in mind that MMOD will play the game in it's entirety (I believe), in case CBS should cut out to a different game.

Last year CBS blacked out the game that was being broadcast in our region.

Hopefully they don't do that this year...

Last year CBS blacked out the game that was being broadcast in our region on.

Hopefully they don't do that this year...

Trust me, they will.

If you're going to watch the game on MMOD, you better go stand in line now (www.ncaasports.com/mmod).  The General Admission line has 85,860 people standing in line right now and the VIP line is at 64,674 in line.  I'm sitting at 40,170 in the VIP line and I have been there for 15 minutes when I started at around 46,000.  The line is going down as people either get out of line or are allowed entrance into their games, but it may take a couple of hours to get in.....which is just about game time!!

Two hours and counting....

When I got in the VIP line I was at 46,000 but got in after about 20-25 minutes.  If you can be patient, you should be just fine by halftime of these first games.

FYI for the local Tulsa fans...

I attempted to view the TTU/BC game and it told me that I couldn't watch it due to blackout restrictions and that the game was being viewed on the local CBS affiliate and that I would need to see it there (paraphrase).  It appears that the ORU game may not be available via the Internet for those of us considering this an alternative.

FYI for the local Tulsa fans...

I attempted to view the TTU/BC game and it told me that I couldn't watch it due to blackout restrictions and that the game was being viewed on the local CBS affiliate and that I would need to see it there (paraphrase).  It appears that the ORU game may not be available via the Internet for those of us considering this an alternative.

I, too, tried the Tech game twice with exactly the same results.  Very frustrating!!!  Why have this available if you're not going to let us watch???  If I had a TV, I WOULD watch it there, but I don't!!!  Duh!!!  Faulty logic.

Bummer.

:? :? :? :? :?

Unfortunately I think it goes back to television being a business - if a game is on locally they want you to watch it on TV to see the commercials as opposed to watching it online. They figure they have nothing to lose if you watch a game that isn't televised locally on MMOD.