Comments from TU

tbone77

Just checked out the TU board to see how our cross-town rivals are dealin. First let me point out that tonight ORU:

1. Announced the TU C-USA Football Championship in our basketball arena and the ENTIRE crowd (self included) gave the 'Cane a big round of applause for a truly great victory today in Orlando.

2. The opening prayer welcomed our TU guests, and there was no petition for special favors (are you there Plank-head?)

3. Applauded the TU team when mentioned by the mayor during the cup presentation.

Found this comment on their board:

"ORwho p_sses me off under the best of circumstances. They're goofy and don't know jack about basketball. Voice fits right in over there. That said, I think their marketing department is better."

So we have better marketing, and Voice fit right in with that. Nice take.

We have won the cup three years in a row, have recruited the state player of the year two of the last three years, and we don't know jack about basketball?

Didn't Jack play at TU for a year and transfer to Illinois with Coach Bill?

Wait until Adam Liberty, Moses Ehambe, Jeremy Hazzel and Shawn King join the squad next year.... We lose some good players but also gain some quality talent as well. Kudos to the coaches for keeping the cupboard stocked; they have shown themselves to be excellent evaluators of talent.