Congrats to TU?

Weatherdemon

Super classy Voice!

No way you needed to say congrats to the TU Football team. TOO COOL!

Great crowd response too which surprised me.

I got your lunch next time you and I can get together!

I wish I could say great game but as Wojcik said, it wasn't the stats or even the final score that was disappointing, it was the fact that TU came out and didn't even compete.

That said, congrats on a great win!

Oh, one more thing. The season ticket holders behind us were SUPER classy guys. I turned around right before half time and asked them if the teams could switch jerseys at the half. The respectfully declined for some odd reason.

I had a great time talking the guys and they even gave the lil WD's 2 boxes of popcorn and a water that they got for buying in to a fund raiser you guys got going on. That was TOO cool and not something they ever had to do. As usual, a GREAT production, GREAT student section, GREAT fans, and even the announcer guy didn't do half bad!

My wife and I were talking on the way home about how much fun a game at Mabee is even when the team were pulling for loses. Props to you all for that and for your guys coming out and taking care of business.

Guest EagleBackr

Wow - thanks for all the kind words, Weatherdemon (yes, I can spell your name correctly when so motivated). I just wanted to point out to all the ORU fans on this bioard that you posted the same kind words on the TU board, along with the fact the prayer was neutral. Thanks again and good luck to you guys the rest of the year, and also in the Liberty Bowl...

Congratulations to your football team & good luck in the bowl game.

But most of all thank you for my very best Christmas present! I will love watching the game tape a few more times.

Just read your post, WD. Super classy, stand-up guy. No fickleness about you. Thanks for the kind words.