2007 Championship Shirts

Old Titan

Here's a link to the 2007 Champions t-shirts and hoodies that will be on available for $5 and up at the men's and ladies' NCAA Selection Show watch parties this weekend at the Mabee Center:

Download Site for Champions T-Shirt Form

You do not need to use this order form if you plan to attend the selection shows - you can just get your shirt(s) then.  But if you can't be at the selection shows, use this form to order by mail or for later pick-up (see the form for details).

Hey, can someone help with how/where I can uplink a JPEG or EPS of the shirt design to this thread for everyone to look at?  I can e-mail the image to whatever address you need, unless there's an easier way that you can just tell me how to do...

OT, my email is down - I hope to have it back up this PM, but if you need it done befoe I do, maybe someone else can help.

Okay, OT, I figured out how to do it without you sending me the file.  If you want something different than that below, you can send it to me now - my email mysteriously started working again!

2007 Champions T-shirts

2001144345721033319_rs.jpg

Anybody else having troube opening or printing the PDF on the site linked in the first post?

Those look great.  You will have them at the watch party won't you OT

Absolutely! :-D

PLEASE NOTE!!  You don't need to fill out the order form if you plan on buying your shirt(s) at the watch party.  The order form is intended for information purposes, and for those who can't attend the watch parties and would like to order a shirt by mail.

Also, DJenkins pointed out there was no mailing address on the original form.  That has been corrected, but here it is again for those that need it: Advent Promotions, 3923 S. Rockford Ave., Tulsa, OK, 74105

Just helping the guy out.  He hasn't been on the board lately to take care of things.  Thought I'd do it for him!

Of course, I'd take a cut if he offered it  :-D!