Something special tonight

orumom

You'll notice something pretty awesome tonight. Probably won't notice it until tip-off when the guys take off their warm-ups.

Are those new or just a one night thing. I liked em alot.

They sold some of the white jerseys at the Golden Eagle Club dinner tonight, so maybe it will be the new look. I hope so.

They are new uniforms! We now have 3 uniforms for those 3 game tournaments. A good thing about the gold is we can wear them for home or away.

The gold uni's were very nice! I can't wait to see them again. Hopefully when Barry comes to town.

In the TW's ORU Notebook, ORU's gold uniforms are credited to a little wager between Caleb Green and Mike Carter. If ORU won 20 games last year then Cater would have to get the gold unis. ORU won 25. Carter said that the gold unis will be worn only a few times throughout the season.

I'm thinking that we'll see them during homecoming, the last home game vs Valpo, and one other time (Possibly the Mid Con finals or our second Bracket Buster game if we get on ESPN).