upcoming broadcasts

Geoff Haxton

Hello from Indiana.  I've recovered somewhat from the worst call I've ever seen in Rochester, Michigan.  I've logged on to give you the upcoming baseball broadcast schedule.  Myself and Cliff Martin will exit the plane Tuesday and sprint for J.L. Johnson Stadium for KU v. ORU.  That game will be on the air.

The Friday and Saturday ORU v. Texas games will be on am 1300.  I'll have the call of ORU v. Centenary on am 1300 on Saturday as Mark Neely will call OSU v. Baylor on ESPN+.  I'll then follow the ORU women from Sunday on for what I hope will be a conference tourny championship.  I predict an ORU sweep.  That's my very biased opinion. Tune in tomorrow at 6pm ct for ORU v. IUPUI.  Talk to you soon.  Hax

Looking forward to hearing you doing the the games again, Geoff.  Had to listen to the Baylor announcers over the weekend, and while they didn't homer too bad, it'll be nice to hear our guy again!

I'll be listening to your show this AM to get your take on the Oakland game Sat. night.