ORU-Baylor: Game 3

tmh8286

ORU has led since the second inning; went into the top of the ninth leading 3-1, and picked up an insurance run.  Jarman pitched a brillliant game, with 14 K's, but was replaced by Chance Chapman after first two batters reach.  After striking out the first batter, Chapman walks bases full.  Sac fly brings in a run, two away, score 4-2.  Exciting!

Fielder's choice out at second, game over EAGLES WIN, 4-2!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Rob Walton and the Golden Eagles on a GREAT win over ranked Baylor Bears, who were on a seven game winning streak.

Baylor's first loss of the season.

I believe it's Baylor's first loss of the season AT HOME (they lost three games to open the season in a tournament in Houston).

I like our chances against Kansas...Texas will be another tough weekend!  The artificial turf that they have in Austin is always tough to get used to when you don't play on it everyday.

I'm looking forward to going to my first baseball game of the season.  Tuesday won't work - maybe Missouri State on Mar. 7, or  Central Arkansas the following weekend. 

It would have been nice if Michael Jarman could have gone the distance yesterday.  He came within just three outs of doing it.