TU predictions.

EagleFanatic

Our bench gets alot of minutes. Vealy and Ogunye in particular and will do good. We win in the ball park of 75-63.

Well, although i never count the underdog out, and i've seen TU's coach in action as well as TU's players and i know they are capable of beating ORU, it won't happen on saturday. ORU is finally gaining momentum and learning how to play with the squad they have, TU still has a couple more games to play b4 the lesson is learned.

ORU by 19

If Green, Michalec, and Owens stay out of foul trouble, the game isn't close. If our guys are in foul trouble, the game is a fight, and Ken Tutt will have to take the game over. I think OU is a little overrated, so the TU's nine point loss to the Sooners isn't anything to worry about, but then again I hope OU beats Villanova on Saturday so OU is in the top 5 when we beat them December 28. The Pep Band plays a major role in ORU's win. ORU 81 TU 68

I'm worried about this one. Not because I think tu is any good, but I guess I've been burned enough times to be cautious about any big game.

Guest EagleBackr

Typical ORU-TU game at the outset: tight nerves, in-your-shirt defense, poor shooting and lots of turnovers. But towards the end of the half the ORU bench will provide a spark, Geagles by 7 at the half. ORU trapping press and Ken Tutt bombs prove too much in the second half, as both Ramsdell and Price struggle with foul problems - lots of late free throws balloon the score to 85-71, good guys..

IMHO this loss was worse than last year. I believe the closing margin last year was the largest of the game, the closing margin this year was the closest of the game (last 30 min). ORU could have won by 30...

ash =o)