Eclipse 2024

Old Titan

Enjoyable afternoon eating lunch in the backyard, trying to blow out my Airpods with Pink Floyd's "Dark SIde of the Moon" while watching the eclipse.

Wondering if this an international day of mourning for the flat-earthers out there?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Enjoyable afternoon eating lunch in the backyard, trying to blow out my Airpods with Pink Floyd's "Dark SIde of the Moon" while watching the eclipse.

Wondering if this an international day of mourning for the flat-earthers out there?

I'm not sure today provides any evidence against flat earth theology, but it will take more than sound evidence to dissuade those believing in a flat earth. 

1 hour ago, tmh8286 said:

I'm not sure today provides any evidence against flat earth theology, but it will take more than sound evidence to dissuade those believing in a flat earth. 

Oh, I suppose I could delve further into how the moon's shadow crossed the USA in a predictable arc which will repeat itself again and again ad infinitum in various locales around this celestial orb, but I doubt it would convince any of those goofballs who've made up their minds to ignore fads such as mathematics and physics... 😉 

1 hour ago, tmh8286 said:

I heard today might be the Rapture. 

So, either I heard wrong or I need to do some serious self-examination. 

As do many of you. 😉

• Like 1

Day ain't over yet.....🙏

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, oruvoice said:

I heard today might be the Rapture. 

So, either I heard wrong or I need to do some serious self-examination. 

As do many of you. 😉

Haha!! Maybe it's not so much that we need serious self-examination as we are too emotionally tied to our program to admit some of the stuff seen by those that aren't.  But then, doesn't that describe EVERY sports fan on the planet?

Eclipses and Earthquakes in the same week?...what's next??....and In addition to the Rapture probably being near (TheEagleman is NOT predicting a date...lol)....let me just point out that our "beloved" President (Biden not Wilson) is trying to under mind Netanyahu and the Israeli gov't which is contrary to scripture and has to be totally ticking off our Almighty God.....if this continues will anyone be shocked if Sleepy Joe fails to survive until the November election??...again, not predicting but just sayin'......be careful Joe because the Lord is paying attention.......even if you are not....  Image result for joe biden photos 2023

15 hours ago, tmh8286 said:

Haha!! Maybe it's not so much that we need serious self-examination as we are too emotionally tied to our program to admit some of the stuff seen by those that aren't.  But then, doesn't that describe EVERY sports fan on the planet?

LOL! I wasn't even referring to ORU or sports. 🤣

• Like 1