Latest Update on Tickets (Friday)

Mike Minyard

The gold section has only single seats remaining in the gold.  We will have a few seats open up once we handle tickets for our players and the Utah State party.  Those seats will open sometime after 5 p.m. tomorrow.  We had a great turnout today for TTCU.com vouchers as well as the ad in today's paper.  I expect a ton of walk-up tomorrow night and think we could have as close of a capacity crowd as we have had in a long time.  I predict just over 8,000 actual people in seats.  You never know though until it's all said and done.  We'll have a very good crowd tomorrow night and that's all we can ask for, right?  I really can't wait to see how the "White Out" turns out, and I'm curious how many people will actually be in their seats at tip-off.  I'd imagine about half the crowd will be looking for their seat by the time the game actually starts.  The anthem/invocation will be done at the 10 minute mark tomorrow so that we will tip-off at exactly 6:05.  We have to change things up to help out ESPN. 

Here's the breakdown

Gold

5,000 (capacity)

4,000 regular tickets (down to singles only)

1,000 students

Blue

5,500 (capacity)

approx. 2,500 regular tickets are out

900 blocked out for additional students

A very limited number of gold seats will be released and sold to the public after 5 p.m.