AshVid...

oruvoice

Dude, I gotta admit...labeling me Ron Burgundy is absolutely hilarious!

A little insulting but TOTALLY hilarious! I'm still LMAO at that one!

Insulting? Do you know who he is? I dont know how to put this...but he is kind of a big deal.... people know him. Be sure to wear some "Sex Panther" musk to the TU-ORU game... it is made with bits of real panther.

ash =o)

If I know Voice, and I think I do, then I know that he knows the one way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show. (As MC/Burgundy/Voice kisses his biceps.)

There was a time, a time before cable. When the local anchorman (Voice of the Golden Eagles) reigned supreme. When people believed everything they heard on TV (the PA system). This was an age when only men were allowed to read the news (announce the games). And in San Diego (Tulsa), one anchorman (Voice of the Golden Eagles) was more man then the rest. His name was Ron Burgundy (ORUVoice). He was like a god walking amongst mere mortals. He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra (Mike Carter) look like a hobo. In other words, Ron Burgundy (ORUVoice) was the balls.

Voice... my post was to be read as RB =o) I think if you say "ONE-TWO-THREEEEEEEEEEE" on Saturday night I might just hit you with a burrito. Hopefully it wont escalate but I will have my trident just in case.

ash =o)

MabeeJ...that's hilarious!

If I were to tell a story about how a couple of Arkansas fans said we were worse than LSU fans, would you happen to know anything about that? JO?

Voice, picture this: Bud Walton Arena on a crisp Fall Sunday. Bud Walton Arena is pretty full of Razorback fans except for three obnoxious fans from the opposing school JJ Sullinger is trying to shoot free throws for the Hogs and one of those fans is screaming "JJ, hey JJ, JJ, JJ, JJ" on and on and on. He had to be the most annoying fan ever except for his two fellow fans. You hear whispers like, "Isn't that a Christian school?" It all caps off when an approaching elderly Arkansas fan starts talking trash and saying that we were worse than LSU fans. Now, that's an accomplishment in fanhood! Nice recognition Voice.