ORU at OU

Old Titan

Not sure which is more sad: 

• ORU getting run-ruled 10-0 in seven innings in Norman tonight, managing only an anemic 2 hits vs. mid-week pitching,

-OR-

• no one caring enough at this stage of an already-disappointing season to mention the game on this forum, until (...checks watch...) 11:30pm tonight. 

😢

I think that we all realize - especially the baseball team - that everyone drank the Kool-Aid, and it has turned out to be sour milk. 

Our attention now should be to getting healthy, earning a spot in the Summit League baseball post-season tournament (hard to believe we have to say this), and get to a regional with the team on an upswing that may get us to a Super Regional.  I don't believe that we will be man-handling any Big 12 teams in the regular season this year. 

Next season's recruiting will be extremely important with a renovated stadium completed.

• Upvote 1

Yeah it's a sad state of affairs when our main concern is whether the baseball team will even qualify for the post season tournament to be held at JLJ....wouldn't that be a total disaster.....ugh....:tb-blue:

1 hour ago, Bogus Smith said:

Next season's recruiting will be extremely important with a renovated stadium completed.

What's the story on the stadium reno? Have they finished fundraising? Are they beginning as soon as the season is over? 

1 hour ago, EagleManiac said:

What's the story on the stadium reno? Have they finished fundraising? Are they beginning as soon as the season is over? 

They are not finished fundraising, but it is my understanding that they are going to start the renovations upon the end of the Summit League tournament in May.

• Upvote 3