TW Caleb

MrsSmith

This was from yesterday's paper, but no one posted it.  Thought the out of towners might enjoy it if they didn't see it.

Caleb Green

Three questions with Caleb Green

By MIKE BROWN World Sports Writer

2/12/2007

Caleb Green

Position: Forward

Class: Senior

Height: 6-8

Weight: 255

I've heard you don't like animals. What's your least favorite kind?

Snakes are the worst animals ever created. They're so slithery. I don't like dogs either. I used to run from them when I was a kid. I remember one got off its chain and chased me. It had a big bite mark on its leg and I was terrified. I don't really like anything outside of humans.

Who is your favorite celebrity?

Michael Jordan. When he was playing, he was the best basketball player to step on the court every night. Who wouldn't want to be the best every night out?

Realistically, can you make it to the NBA?

I feel like I've got a chance, but that's not my focus right now. We're trying to win a conference championship and go back to the NCAA Tournament. Hopefully, when the time comes -- and if I'm given a chance -- I can go and prove myself.

Thanks, MrsSmith.

Classic Caleb.  Three terms come to mind when I read his responses - fun-loving, level-headed, focused.

Thanks, MrsSmith.

Classic Caleb.  Three terms come to mind when I read his responses - fun-loving, level-headed, focused.

You forgot "animal hater." :-D

This was from yesterday's paper, but no one posted it.  Thought the out of towners might enjoy it if they didn't see it.

Thanks, MrsSmith - we "foreign fans" do appreciate the updates!