My dog almost ate my tickets!

vcboy2000

I went home for lunch and the fist thing i saw were my season tickets for the TU game lying on the floor next to my dogs nose. I panicked and screamed "NO!" because I thought she was going to tear 'em up. As I rushed over to pick 'em up she snatched them and ran thinking we were playing our usual chase game. This was bad because she always ran to place in the house i could never reach her (like under my bed where the tickets would have been lost in oblivion). Quick thinking spared me from the trouble of the ticket office reprints. I rushed over to the door and pretended to be leaving. As soon as she heard it open she lost interst in the 'little card stock slips of paper' and rushed to leave with me. I picked her up and told her that she was almost a homeless little dog if my tickets were destroyed!

I was waiting for an ending to that story like, ". . . and when she got over to the door she dropped my tickets and grabbed hold of my pant leg, and started pulling on my leg, like I'm pulling yours! Hahaha!!"

After your Star Spangled Banner routine yesterday I'll always look at your stories with suspicion, VCB!!

Why would I want to switch sides?

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say it ain't so. That means I would have to excommunicate her from the church for being a heathen and committing the unpardonable sin!

Seriously, her name is 'Carolina'. She's a tarheel through and through (just like me :wink: ).