ORU @ UALR

Otis 83

Apparently none of us had time for a game preview but the good guys are off to a good start up 3-0 going into the bottom of the second.  Reed Ronan good enough in the first inning giving up a single and a walk but no runs.

If you want to get into my pool for picking which inning an ORU pitcher will get the first HBP PM me.  $5 buy in.

7 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

Apparently none of us had time for a game preview but the good guys are off to a good start up 3-0 going into the bottom of the second.  Reed Ronan good enough in the first inning giving up a single and a walk but no runs.

If you want to get into my pool for picking which inning an ORU pitcher will get the first HBP PM me.  $5 buy in.

You spoke too soon @Otis 83 and jinxed (or is it Jenksed) the team.  It is tied up 3-3 after two innings.

23 minutes ago, Bogus Smith said:

You spoke too soon @Otis 83 and jinxed (or is it Jenksed) the team.  It is tied up 3-3 after two innings.

Not at all my man Bogus, our resilient Golden Eagles back up 5-3.  Keatan Ruthhardt comes in for Ronan.  Despite loading the bases we get out of the inning unschathed.

Drew Stahl gets two more RBI to up the Golden Eagles up 7-3.  ORU has scored in every inning.

Ruthhardt gives up a SAC grounder RBI but limits the damage to 1 run making it 7-4 going into the 5th.