3/12 - at Godless Razorporkers

Old Titan

Guess I’ll get this started. 

• 6pm on The SEC Network (espn.com)
  • They’re really good. 
  • I got nuthin’ else.

• Haha 2

Unable to find the telecast. Any suggestions appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Espn+ for the sec network 

I’m out of the country 

• Haha 1

ORU hanging with #2 but can't beat UMass-Lowell....TheEagleman has nuthin' either....😵‍💫

4-2 final in favor of the No. 1 Razorbacks. 

Very respectable showing:  9 hits, solid defense, and timely pitching for the most part.  One unfortunate inning on the mound, plus a no-doubt solo shot. 

Piggies trotted out about a dozen different arms unlikely to see much SEC action, but nevertheless could really pitch.  Their depth of talent is obscene.

Bring on the Jackrabbits...

Golden Eagle with Jackrabbit.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I went to the game and it was great to see @Bogus Smith & @MrsSmith.

ORUBase played a close game and kept Arkansas to a minimum of runs. This team has great potential to win the Summit again and surprise many.

Better pitching, hitting, and good team dynamics will get us there!

5 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

4-2 final in favor of the No. 1 Razorbacks. 

Very respectable showing; 9 hits, solid defense, and timely pitching for the most part.  One unfortunate inning on the mound, plus a no-doubt solo shot. 

Piggies trotted out about a dozen different arms unlikely to see much SEC action, but nevertheless could really pitch.  Their depth of talent is obscene.

Bring on the Jackrabbits...

Golden Eagle with Jackrabbit.jpeg

Well said OT.

2 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

ORU hanging with #2 but can't beat UMass-Lowell....TheEagleman has nuthin' either....😵‍💫

Dude: give it up and move on. 😂😂😂

• Upvote 1

OK, I’ve long respected Bogus and Mrs. Smith as super fans, but following the team to Arkansas takes them to a new level! They serve as great examples to us all! thanks for representing the rest of us in Fayetteville, guys!

You too, ORUSwagger!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, tmh8286 said:

OK, I’ve long respected Bogus and Mrs. Smith as super fans, but following the team to Arkansas takes them to a new level! They serve ad great examples to us all! thanks for representing the rest of us in Fayetteville, guys!

You too, ORUSwagger!

Son #2 lives in Rogers with his wife.  He wanted to go so of course we were on board!   I hope you aren't too disappointed that we aren't really the super fans that you think we are.  🤣

They do have a fabulous stadium!  Bogus and I noticed that the sound wasn't so annoyingly loud like it is at JL Johnson this year.  SIGH!  Sometimes it's the small things that make an experience so enjoyable.

It was a wonderful night and a good game.  Our pitching surprised us in a good way.

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, MrsSmith said:

Son #2 lives in Rogers with his wife.  He wanted to go so of course we were on board!   I hope you aren't too disappointed that we aren't really the super fans that you think we are.  🤣

They do have a fabulous stadium!  Bogus and I noticed that the sound wasn't so annoyingly loud like it is at JL Johnson this year.  SIGH!  Sometimes it's the small things that make an experience so enjoyable.

It was a wonderful night and a good game.  Our pitching surprised us in a good way.

Okay you're going to make me gush! You guys are the consummate ORU alums. You are at every ORU event, whether academic or athletic, that I attend, and quite a few that I don't! In fact, when I go to an event and you are in the crowd I know all is right with the world. 

There is no question about it - you guys are super fans!!🤩

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4