Thought some of you might enjoy this...

ashVID

This is a clip of the opening of a new sports show I am directing/shooting. I will be covering several ORU coaches and athletes in various episodes in addition to the big names I already have locked in and interviewed. You will need the latest version of Quicktime, available free from Apple. Give it a few minutes to load, it is a large file...

ash =o)

http://nts001.interplug.com/profiles.mov

Awesome, I like it. If I may ask, what program / editing systems did you use for the editing / effects / compositing, etc. ?

Thumbs up Ash..... that is really, really top notch. Will it run on local TV or some other venue that we can access? Let us know when it runs.

It most likely will run on TBN nationally and internationally, believe it or not, they are the 7th largest network in the world...ABC is the 8th largest. I might do another edit that takes more of a role model approach for ESPN2. Reaction so far has been very good. There are some pretty large names and we are going for even bigger ones, we are close to getting Dwayne Wade so that would be cool. We already got great stuff from Rocket Ismail who has an amazing story as well as many other current and former stars. Pilot is John Smoltz, Bernard Langer, Avery Johnson and MLS All-star Chris Klein.

Editing was done... GASP... on a PC, using Adobe Premiere Pro, some plug-ins and Cool 3D Studio for the 3D stuff. All but a couple shots I shot around town. I actually have some great time lapse stuff I did of the ORU campus and the COF that I might use in any pieces highlighting ORU peeps.

ash =o)