ORU at UND

theeagleman5

The ORU Ladies (16-9  7-5) badly need a win tonight in Grand Forks against a very good UND (14-9  8-2) squad....Golden Eagles will need to bring the A game if we still want to finish in the top half of the Summit for the regular season...big contest for post season tournament seeding....GO BLUE!!! :tb-blue:

I watched Coach Musick being interviewed after the game on the TV broadcast.  I continue to be impressed with her.  She is all about the basics, fundamentals, playing at a high level and basketball iq.  Give her another year to truly put her team on the floor.  I think WBB is headed in the right direction.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

I watched Coach Musick being interviewed after the game on the TV broadcast.  I continue to be impressed with her.  She is all about the basics, fundamentals, playing at a high level and basketball iq.  Give her another year to truly put her team on the floor.  I think WBB is headed in the right direction.

I hope she gets some more height

• Upvote 2

Yes jmg1984, I hope so as well.  I think she is getting a lot out of what she has and cannot wait to see what happens when the entire team is filled with her recruits.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jmg1984 said:

I hope she gets some more height

I know we have a 6'6" HS girl and 6'3" Juco player coming in this year along with a couple of others that the team is looking forward to getting in.  Height is coming soon!!

• Like 1