Scott Carter Heroes Collection moves back to Tulsa

Old Titan

What a perfect place for it to be displayed. I wonder what prompted the return of the collection to Tulsa. Actually, it's pretty remarkable that it's been at Disney World for the past 22 years.

• Like 1

I went to see it today. (They're finishing up the installation.) It really is an amazing collection. I encourage everyone to go see it if you are in town. I believe it's only there until March 31.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/11/2024 at 3:12 PM, titansforever said:

I went to see it today. (They're finishing up the installation.) It really is an amazing collection. I encourage everyone to go see it if you are in town. I believe it's only there until March 31.

I interpreted the report to mean that it was coming here permanently. So it's just here temporarily? Do you happen to know if it will return to Disney World, titansforever?

On 1/12/2024 at 9:21 PM, tmh8286 said:

I interpreted the report to mean that it was coming here permanently. So it's just here temporarily? Do you happen to know if it will return to Disney World, titansforever?

The Tulsa World article said this (below). So I don't know exactly where it will go after it moves out of The Gathering Place.

"After March 31, there will be a different and long-term location for the Scott Carter’s Heroes exhibit. The Carters are considering various options in Tulsa.

One idea: the Grand Lobby at the BOK Center. What a grand place for the display of such an impactful and inspirational collection."

• Thanks 1