ORU-Northern Colorado

eagle88

Going to see the ladies play tonight. The team is playing really well now and should continue to get better. If you get the opportunity to meet Kelsi Musik and her staff in person you will quickly see why they are doing so well so fast. Her energy level and passion are off the charts! Kelsi and her staff are the real deal! I expect a win tonight 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

ORU by 25....:shield-logo:

• Upvote 1

A little closer than I thought....but a win is a win....:circle-logoi:

That was a great game!  Northern Colorado was physical and had three girls 6'3" and several others over 6'.  We were so much quicker than them though.  And they tired easily.  🙂

• Upvote 2

The game was a thriller! This group of girls have no quit in them! Everytime we were down by 7-9 points our girls battled back. Oglesby had no points starting the 4th quarter and then lit it up and I believe had around 10 points. She was a key to our overtime win. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, eagle88 said:

Oglesby had no points starting the 4th quarter and then lit it up and I believe had around 10 points. She was a key to our overtime win. 

Try 18 points on 9-11 shooting and five important rebounds.  She was a difference maker in the last 15 minutes.  Jalei is lethal on mid-range shots.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Completely agree Mark, I have been following the Lady Eagles via television and the internet and I like this team and coaching staff.  We still have a long way to go but there is definite improvement overall with our women's basketball program as compared to the previous staff.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1