Southern Utah thread

TrueBlue82

Nice to see Yemi taking some offensive opportunities (2 of the first three shots), but it sure would have been better for his confidence if they had gone in!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• TrueBlue82

• ttowncount

• ORU_Ed

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like SUU is getting easy shots and a lot of rebounds.  Hope we can get some stops and convert them to points at the other end.

I hope that we don't get in foul trouble.  Seems like they're calling a lot of fouls.  Caleb just picked up his second.

Amazing - a team that has been defined by their zone play uses it for the first time with about 6 min left in the half.

I wonder if this wouldn't be a great game to get Spicer a few minutes of play.  Seems like this is the type of game he'd excel in.

Caleb with two FG attempts at half is a concern.  Even when he's in the game, I haven't heard his name called very often.  If he gets it going in the 2nd half, this puppy's over.

Difference in the game was turnovers.  They out-shot us and out-rebounded us.  I hope that getting Caleb back in the game will help in the second half.  I missed hearing how many points he had but he made several FT's.

He had 3 points in the half.

We have a nice 7 point lead, but you KNOW Southern will make a run at some time, as they can score quickly from beyond the arc.

We are starting to get a little separation here.  Hope we can keep it.

Ken may have just gotten short-changed on the interference.

Wow - ten point lead - just cut to 7.  Still, I'm starting to get a little more comfortable with this game.  I think SUU is struggling to keep up our athletes - they seem to be fouling on almost every possession.