Seasons Greetings

Old Titan

Well, I’ve been waiting for someone else to start this thread, so I could just say “Me too!” to more eloquent sentiments, but being the impatient sort, I’ll get the ball rolling in my typical bullet point format:

• Thanks to all for putting up with my rants and raves this past year.
  • Special thanks for all the support & encouragement throughout my medical trials and tribulations - it REALLY meant the world to me. 
  • Merry Christmas to all
  • Blessings for a Happy and HEALTHY New Year
  • Love you guys! 
  • Like 5

TheEagleman echos Old Titans' thoughts about putting up with me and my sometimes annoying posts....and so glad that our MVP OT is getting back to good health and posting his wit and wisdom on a regular basis again....This board would never be the same without him....God Bless all of you and Have a Blessed Christmas Season...also just a comment....if you haven't already watched it take a look at CHRISTMAS WITH THE CHOSEN on Prime TV.....you will surely be blessed for doing so......Merry Christmas to ALL and to all a GOOD NIGHT!!!! :tb-white:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Old Titan said:

Well, I’ve been waiting for someone else to start this thread, so I could just say “Me too!” to more eloquent sentiments, but being the impatient sort, I’ll get the ball rolling in my typical bullet point format:

• Thanks to all for putting up with my rants and raves this past year.
  • Special thanks for all the support & encouragement throughout my medical trials and tribulations - it REALLY meant the world to me. 
  • Merry Christmas to all
  • Blessings for a Happy and HEALTHY New Year
  • Love you guys! 

Me too! 😜

Go Golden Eagles and Merry Christmas, everyone!

Rob

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas to all of you on the board. Thank you for providing such a great place to voice opinions and share my thoughts! I really enjoy my camaraderie with all of you! May 2024 be a healthy and prosperous year for you!

• Like 2

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  May you prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospers in 2024!

46 minutes ago, Keenan Henderson said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  May you prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospers in 2024!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Every time I read or hear that verse, I remember Oral's sermon illustration, where he was running late one morning, but did not want to leave home without reading the Bible, so he quickly opened his Bible to III John and verse 2, quoted above, transformed his concept of God, and that changed his ministry focus.  Great verse.

• Upvote 2