ORU at Kansas State

theeagleman5

Meanwhile the ORU ladies are 6-3 as they travel to top 15 KSU next Monday....let's see if these Golden Eagles can stay with the Wildcats in Manhattan like their male counterparts did in Overtime last week....:circle-logoi:

On 12/15/2023 at 6:00 PM, theeagleman5 said:

Meanwhile the ORU ladies are 6-3 as they travel to top 15 KSU next Monday....let's see if these Golden Eagles can stay with the Wildcats in Manhattan like their male counterparts did in Overtime last week....:circle-logoi:

Let's just say this: I ran into one of the assistant coaches at my grandsons basketball tournament on Saturday and asked how we would fare against the wildcats. I was told that they have a 6'7 gal that put up 60 points against OU and our coach hoped she  didn't put up 61 against us and set a new record! It was funny how our coach imitated her moves. I guess she is a beast! Let's hope she has a really off night!!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, eagle88 said:

Let's just say this: I ran into one of the assistant coaches at my grandsons basketball tournament on Saturday and asked how we would fare against the wildcats. I was told that they have a 6'7 gal that put up 60 points against OU and our coach hoped she  didn't put up 61 against us and set a new record! It was funny how our coach imitated her moves. I guess she is a beast! Let's hope she has a really off night!!

She had a terrible night - only 24 points and 21 rebounds! 😆

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, TrueBlue82 said:

She had a terrible night - only 24 points and 21 rebounds! 😆

She had 16 points and 15 rebounds at halftime.  🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1