Ozark Christian

Keenan Henderson

The one you have been waiting for, the Granddaddy of them all, Ozark Christian (smile)!  It will be another sell out!  Ok enough bad jokes.   This is a practice game and the only real question is will the Eagles make it to 100?

ORU 89 Ozark Christian 63....🥴

These types of games are a good chance for ORU to work on some of its weaknesses: rebounding, feeding the post, and guarding the three point line.  Ozark does not have a player listed above 6'5, so look for them to shoot a lot of 3s tomorrow night.  I am hoping we can see Jones and Sir Isaac work on their post game around the rim.  If the Eagles can develop this inside game then it will open up the outside shooters for 3s.

• Like 1

It looks like Williams is in sweatpants tonight.  Maybe he still has not recovered from the injury.  With 10 minutes left in the first half, Coach puts in a walk on.

Looks like ORU on the way to an easy win over the Ozark Mountain Daredevils....lots of playing time for the bench in the 2nd half....need everyone healthy for Texas Tech and OSU. :circle-logoi:

A Pablo Navarro sighting....🤩

Something tells TheEagleman that Texas Tech will be a little tougher.... :shield-logo:

35 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Something tells TheEagleman that Texas Tech will be a little tougher.... :shield-logo:

Season 9 What GIF by The Office

1 hour ago, Otis 83 said:

If you want to go to heaven….

Our second line looks pretty good. 

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

No butterflies in the stomach tonight watching the game. 2 new players stuck out to me tonight, Pablo Navarro and Braden Moore. Braden showed some good interior strength both on offense and defense. Pablo really impressed me as he seems to have a high basketball IQ. He gave 100% the entire time he was in and seems to be an aggressive player.  He battled really hard on the boards and grabbed some rebounds and one time worked extra hard to get an offensive put-back. The announcer has fun with his name Pablo Navaaaaaaaro as he rolls the r! 
Elijah “Rev” Lawrence put up 13 points and he was entertaining to watch. Definitely a fun but different trip to the Mabee Center tonight 

• Upvote 1

That Moore kid has some skills. We could use him on the boards. 

I need more Cam. 

Is Jones nursing an injury or illness?  He was the only one dressed that did not play. 

2 hours ago, Keenan Henderson said:

It looks like Williams is in sweatpants tonight.  Maybe he still has not recovered from the injury.  With 10 minutes left in the first half, Coach puts in a walk on.

Was there any word about Demari before or after the game?

20 minutes ago, OKC Eagle said:

That Moore kid has some skills. We could use him on the boards. 

I need more Cam. 

Is Jones nursing an injury or illness?  He was the only one dressed that did not play. 

Adam said that Jones would not play tonight and Coach would rest him for the upcoming road trip.  He was just too big to face the smaller Ozark team.  Jones is still healthy.

1 hour ago, eagle88 said:

The announcer has fun with his name Pablo Navaaaaaaaro as he rolls the r! 

Would that be the same announcer that didn’t bother to announce him or Cam Amboree entering the game at the second media timeout?

Asking for a friend… 😉

Williams was actually in street clothes and we may not know until the Texas Tech game what his condition is.  Usually before the game, Adam will interview the trainer and ask how the team is doing health wise but they never show this for the home games.  He was in uniform for Tulsa and now street clothes tonight.  Very strange but I hope he is at least available by conference season.

16 hours ago, eagle88 said:

No butterflies in the stomach tonight watching the game. 2 new players stuck out to me tonight, Pablo Navarro and Braden Moore. Braden showed some good interior strength both on offense and defense. Pablo really impressed me as he seems to have a high basketball IQ. He gave 100% the entire time he was in and seems to be an aggressive player.  He battled really hard on the boards and grabbed some rebounds and one time worked extra hard to get an offensive put-back. The announcer has fun with his name Pablo Navaaaaaaaro as he rolls the r! 
Elijah “Rev” Lawrence put up 13 points and he was entertaining to watch. Definitely a fun but different trip to the Mabee Center tonight 

I was very happy to finally get to see Navarro out there last night. I had heard and read quite a bit but good to see him out there. Led the team in boards I believe. I’ll be Excited to see his growth over the next couple years. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Old Titan said:

Would that be the same announcer that didn’t bother to announce him or Cam Amboree entering the game at the second media timeout?

Asking for a friend… 😉

Chris Pratt Oh Snap GIF