Mayor’s Cup

TrueBlue82

So happy for Kelsi, her coaching staff and the girls! Kelsi and her staff are 1st class individuals and no doubt their program will continue to rise. 

• Upvote 1

HUGE!!! Loving it!!! ❤️

12 hours ago, TrueBlue82 said:

Epic win for the Golden Eagles Saturday night at the Mabee Center.  After a very even first three quarters, Tulsa took control of the game early in the fourth quarter, pushing out to an 81-70 lead with 6:31 left in the game. But the Eagles weren’t fazed, and ended the game on a 23-6 run to hand the Golden Hurricane their first loss of the season.  Definitely a statement win for Kelsi Musick, the first of many this season, I suspect!

Coach Musick built some "political capital" with her girls tonight.  They trusted the process and the coaches and executed appropriately.  This should pay dividends when the "going gets tough" in some upcoming games and the girls and coaches will push through the adversity together and trust the process to future wins.

• Upvote 2

I was at the game, and I really thought we'd lose. With just over 4 minutes to go, we were behind. TU was tough! And we had so many turnovers.

However, we prevailed! A huge relief! I hope we will build on this victory. We proved that we can come from behind and keep fighting.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Congrats to the ORU Ladies for a job well done!!...Always a treat when ORU beats TU......:shield-logo:    15 yrs and 15,000 posts????....geez....maybe TheEagleman should quit while he is ahead.....😎

• Haha 2