Homecoming Basketball Game--Who's Coming?

Cletus

I know it's early, but...

Who's coming to Homecoming this Year? I see the Golden Eagles are playing MId-America Christian University.

I am coming to my 40th Year ORU Homecoming Reunion (1983) and to the basketball game. My ORU roommate from Arkansas is picking me up at the airport and driving us to events from Thursday to Sunday. We've already planned to meet lots of wing mates. 

I have been on this board for years and virtually met many people I never knew. If you are at the game, I certainly would like to meet and greet as many of you in-person...at the game. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Old Titan said:

Section 104, Row 4, Seats 1-4. Drop by if you have time. 

Most certainly, I will!

Yes, excited about coming to Homecoming from Colorado Springs.  I have not been back to ORU since 2005.  Not sure where the seats are for the game, since they may not give them to us until we get on campus.  I did sign up for many of the Homecoming events including the pregame meal with the coaches on Friday from 5:45-6:45 pm.  Has anyone signed up for the pregame meal?  That may be a little easier place to meet for pregame, as maybe only 75-100 people may go to that event.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Keenan Henderson said:

Yes, excited about coming to Homecoming from Colorado Springs.  I have not been back to ORU since 2005.  Not sure where the seats are for the game, since they may not give them to us until we get on campus.  I did sign up for many of the Homecoming events including the pregame meal with the coaches on Friday from 5:45-6:45 pm.  Has anyone signed up for the pregame meal?  That may be a little easier place to meet for pregame, as maybe only 75-100 people may go to that event.

I've signed up for a few of the events, but we are eating at a restaurant with wing mates before the game. 

Section 109, Row 5, Seats 10-11.  Come by and see the Mrs. and me (or I).  Maybe the moderators will coordinate an in-person meet-and-greet for all of us.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bogus Smith said:

Section 109, Row 5, Seats 10-11.  Come by and see the Mrs. and me (or I).  Maybe the moderators will coordinate an in-person meet-and-greet for all of us.

I will come by to see you all!

On 10/16/2023 at 12:18 PM, Bogus Smith said:

me

The old Disciples wing (2 Orange 73-74, 74-75, and 75-76) is having a reunion, and will be sitting together at the game.  Presently we have about 20 guys coming back.    

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I am still planning to be at the basketball game Friday night.

It will be good to see the renovated Mabee Center, new athletic building and other new edifices on campus. 

See you there! 

• Upvote 3

Can’t be there unfortunately. We will be at a high school football playoff game in Ada Ok. Root the good guys on!!

1 hour ago, eagle88 said:

Can’t be there unfortunately. We will be at a high school football playoff game in Ada Ok. Root the good guys on!!

Priorities George.....Priorities!! 😉

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2023 at 10:29 AM, dbl78 said:

The old Disciples wing (2 Orange 73-74, 74-75, and 75-76) is having a reunion, and will be sitting together at the game.  Presently we have about 20 guys coming back.    

Dude!  I was on 2 Orange 79-80. We went by Israel. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/16/2023 at 12:18 PM, Bogus Smith said:

Is there anything planned for the message board crew tonight or this weekend??