Ride With McBride

Dr. Cornelius

It reminds me a little bit like ORU’s version of comedians in cars getting coffee. All they need to do is go to Starbucks at the end!

The fact that the first episode includes Miller; along with McBride's series of compliments regarding Miller's work ethic and game makes me think he may very well be starting with McBride in the backcourt! Possibly a random choice but didn't seem like it. 

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, ORU40 said:

The fact that the first episode includes Miller; along with McBride's series of compliments regarding Miller's work ethic and game makes me think he may very well be starting with McBride in the backcourt! Possibly a random choice but didn't seem like it. 

I’ve thought the same for a while. I can’t imagine he signed with us to come off the Bench unless someone vastly outperforms him during practice. He and McBride will be a nasty defensive combo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Issac's championship ring is bigger than my Apple watch:

ScreenShot2023-09-21at3_24_04PM.png.1a09dc58a6f3b2cda0aa9d3154b589ab.png

Maybe that's what they should do the next time around:  championship rings featuring little video screens that loop highlights of the regular season and conference tournament. 

• Like 4

I spoke with McBride at the volleyball game this evening, and he said there will be more interviews coming.

• Upvote 1

Hoping he continues to interview the new guys, so we can hear their stories.  Love the older players (Weaver, Kareem, Trey) but we have heard a lot about them and it would be nice to learn something new about the incoming players.  Just a thought.

I absolutely love Isaac McBride...what a great addition to this team.  Plus, our boy looks like he's got a sweet ride!  During my time at ORU that would raise eyebrows LOL.

• Haha 1

McBride needs to do a Ride with TheEagleman or Old Titan....or both at the same time.....🤩

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

McBride needs to do a Ride with TheEagleman or Old Titan....or both at the same time.....🤩

Only if I get to drive, ala Rex Kramer:

• Haha 1

I think he really loves ORU.  I heard a story about his post season interview last spring with Coach Springman.  He walked into the interview and before Coach had a chance to say anything, he said - "I'm staying and I don't need any NIL money."  

• Like 5

That's real character and integrity. 😍

On 9/21/2023 at 10:53 PM, Dave Connor said:

I spoke with McBride at the volleyball game this evening, and he said there will be more interviews coming.

Impressive…. Check out this insider scoop. 😂

On 9/22/2023 at 10:56 AM, theeagleman5 said:

kramer thumbs up GIF by HULU

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Anyone know what happened with this series Ride with McBride?  It seemed to fizzle out.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Keenan Henderson said:

Anyone know what happened with this series Ride with McBride?  It seemed to fizzle out.

I think basketball practice and games got in the way...... 🤷‍♂️